Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Swimming Lesson Success!

Brookey did her first NON-Mommy and Me swim class today! I was a little worried since this was the first time she has been in the pool this year not to mention the first time with strange teachers. She did wonderfully!! It almost brought tears to my eyes seeing how much she has grown up since the first time I took her to swimming 3 years ago. This is a kid who a couple of years ago (maybe even LAST year!) wouldn't let anyone touch her! Today she jumped right into the pool with her new swim teachers with no problem. We're so proud of her!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! So, I take it -- the last "swim" class Brooke had was the swim class I've enrolled Jilly in, in a few weeks ... and that's it? Is it because you didn't think Brooke was learning any more than what you could teach her? I ask because if Jilly loves it (session only lasts for 4 weeks) we may sign her up for MORE. Although, swimming in the dead of winter in NYC just doesn't sound appealing to me -- let alone, me, wearing a bathing suit, too.

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...