Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Interview with Brookey

One of my Facebook friends did this with her 3 year old and it was hilarious! You just sit down with your kid and a video camera and start asking random questions. It's amazing to hear what comes out of their mouth. It's also refreshing to hear the world through the simplicity of a kid's mind. I did this one on a whim and didn't have very many questions prepared but it was still pretty funny!

Me: State your name.
Brooke: Uh, I'm Brooke...
Me: How old are you?
Brooke: Three
Me: What is your favorite thing to do?
Brooke: Play.
Me: What is Mommy's favorite thing to do.
Brooke: Go shopping.
Me: What is Mommy's favorite place to go shopping?
Brooke: Target.
Me: What is your favorite thing to buy at Target?
Brooke: Toys.
Me: What is Mommy's favorite thing to buy at Target?
Brooke: Toilet paper.
Me: What does Daddy do all day?
Brooke: Uh..work.
Me: But what does he do for work? What is his job?
Brooke: Working!
Me: But what does he DO??
Brooke: Well, I don't know!!!! Work!!
Me: It's OK, I don't know either. What does Mommy do?
Brooke: Shop.
Me: What about Little Buddy? What's his job?
Brooke: Go poo poo his pants.
Me: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Brooke: A Mail-girl
Me: What about Little Buddy? What is he going to be?
Brooke: A pirate.
Me: What is Mommy's favorite TV show?
Brooke: Nick Jr....no wait--Food Show..Network.
Me: What does Mommy like to do?
Brooke: I don't know.
Me: What do I like to do? When I am not playing with you, what do I do?
Brooke: Wash dishes.

Enough said :)

1 comment:

  1. Amazing how much she soaks in and notices what you do -- Food Network, dishes, shopping, etc. Priceless!

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...