Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Jumperoo!!

The Jumperoo is out in full force again!! It seems like just yesterday we were putting it away because Brookey had outgrown it. I bought this thing at a garage sale when I was 5 months pregnant. My friend Jean convinced me to buy it for $10 even though I couldn't fathom EVER using it at the time! What a deal it turned out to be! Both Brookey and Will have LOVED it!!! You should see our house..between this thing, the swing, TWO playmats, Brookey's art table and the beloved Diamond Castle, I might as well be running a daycare. I can't wait to have a massive yard sale...


Sometimes he just likes to chew on it....




2 comments:

  1. At least you have a garage and rafters to store all of Brooke's baby stuff. What the hell are we going to do with all of Jillian's stuff until we're ready for baby #2? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get a storage locker. There is so much crap!!!! Now since we're supposedly done having kids, when Will is done with something, I sell it on Craigslist!!

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...