Pages

Monday, June 16, 2014

Will's Pre-K Graduation and Interview

Last Thursday my "little" boy graduated from Pre-K! Boy, was he happy! He was so proud to get his diploma! He sang, he danced--it was great! He had a wonderful year and had wonderful teachers. He's SO ready for Kindergarten!


Apparently, on the day they took these pictures, he wanted to be a race car driver. Lord help me. This page in the program reminded me of an interview I did with Brookey when she was about 3. I thought it would be fun to interview each kid every year either on their birthday or at the end of a school year. Here is Will's "Kindergarten" interview:

1. What is your favorite color? Gold
2. What do you like to do in your free time? Play with Legos
3. What is your favorite TV show? Ninjago Legos
4. What is your favorite food? Sausage
5. Who are your best friends? Mateo and Matthew
6. What do you want to be when you grow up? Probbaly a wrestler (what the heck??!)
7. What is your favorite drink? Apple Juice
8. What is your favorite thing to wear? Jammies
9. What is something you really don't like? My Little Pony
10. What do you think Kindergarten will be like? Good, awesome
11. What is one word that describes Brookey? Fast
12. What is one word that describes Sarah? Crazy

Here are some more pictures from the week....he was so blessed to have Teacher Tanya!

Getting his diploma

He had a great class....of mostly girls :)


Besties


Here is cute Madison, the girl who chased him around all year...


I love this pic of my sweet boys :)


This is really the best I could do on the group shot :) Will was about ready to lose it with me and my camera!

That's my son dancing..yes, DANCING at the end of the year picnic!


Kindergarten here we come!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...