Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Seven on Sunday: Week 3

Here we go again!!!

Sunday: Day 1-- Brookey and I had some quality mom and daughter time at Cheesecake Factory! I love spending time with each of the kids individually. You can really get a whole new perspective on them :) Love my sweet girl and love how she still wanted to hold my hand when we were walking!!

Monday: Day 2--It was chilly outside, so we busted out the paint and Sarah did her very first painting!



Tuesday: Day 3--Brooke started tennis lessons!


Wednesday: Day 4--My mom bought Miss Sarah her first Disney costume--Princess Anna :) She looooves it!!! She's might be a giant toddler who loves to ride a scooter, but she's definitely a girly-girl!!! Although this pic is more a cross between Princess Anna and the Bag Lady...


Thursday: Day 5--Thursday evening I met up with some girlfriends for a fun night a playing with Stella & Dot jewelry!!


Friday: Day 6--School was out at 12:15 and it was definitely a pool day!!Here's our selfie after the pool and Buddy's swim lessons. Sarah loves the word, "selfie." :)



Saturday: Day 7-- 11 years ago today I married my best friend. 3 kids and several wrinkles later, we're still in love more than ever. We'll celebrate next week, Napa Style!

We have a SUPER busy week coming up so there will be lots of fun "events" to post next Sunday!!! Hopefully I'll survive until then! Have a great week!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great to see your blog! Great to know what you are all up to:-) what a beautiful family! Makes me so happy you and Scott are more in love than ever♥ kids are all adorable...can't wait to see you all in August! Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to share this blog with everyone♥ love to sll♡♡♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...