Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Fun in Fresno

Since we had not visited Fresno in roughly 9 months, we decided we were due for a trip down there! The kids had a ball swimming all day long in the 100++ degree heat. We also were able to take a trip to the Zoo and Storyland and the Roeding Park rides--places I went when I was a kid. It was neat to take our kids there!!!!

A trip wouldn't be complete without my Classic Family Kid Pic...one kid screaming, one smiling and one being goofy. Yep, par for the course.
Sarah had fun swimming with Grandpa
Fun at the Zoo
Riding the Merry-go-Round at Roeding Park
They had to cool down in the water-play area!
A Roeding Park trip is not complete without a ride on the train!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...