Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

2013 Whirwind of Events Recap

The first half of 2013 has been nothing short of a whirlwind of big events and milestones for our family! It's been so busy and of course I am way behind on the blog posts. I will briefly try to catch up and hopefully continue on a more regular posting cycle (no promises, though!!)

2013 Big Rooney Events Recap:

February: Most of Scott's Family flew out for his 40th birthday



March: Will turns 4! We celebrate with a weekend trip to Santa Cruz

April: Brookey's First Communion

May: Sarah turns the Big 1!
May: Sarah's Baptism

June: Our 10th anniversary, vow renewal and we get married (again!) in the Catholic Church
Our 10th Anniversary celebration in Napa
Whew! I'm tired just thinking about how we made it through all of those milestones!! None of this includes working, the kids' special things at school, T-Ball and soccer seasons, my birthday, Mother's Day and everything in between! It was a crazy, but extremely special 6 months. I will cherish the memories from 2013 forever. Recapping all of our big events now that they are over, give me a true sense of all the blessings in our lives. Cheers to a great 2nd half of 2013!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...