Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

9 Months Old!

Yes, yes I'm late posting. But here's the latest and greatest about 9-10 months!!

I love this age!!! Here are the highlights:

1) She's my happiest baby! The other two were not nearly as smiley and happy at this age. She'll smile and anyone, especially men!

2) She definitely demands attention. If all eyes are on her, she's happy as a clam. When you don't pay attention to her, she'll somehow get your attention!! It's a great skill for a 3rd child.

3) After a rough patch with sleeping, she's now back on track. Her schedule is weird but right now it works for us...bedtime at 5:30 and wake up at 5:00-5:30. It works great for school days but she hasn't figured out the meaning of "weekend" yet :) She's a great napper and goes with the flow during the day regarding naps.

4)  She completely bypassed the baby food stage. I was so looking forward to making baby food again but she won't have anything to do with a spoon in her mouth. She MUST feed herself. The kid eats EVERYTHING. Some foods include: chicken curry, hummus. taco meat, sharp cheddar cheese, Clif Bars, In and Out burgers, french fries, waffles and her sister's homework. I haven't found a food (or non food) she won't eat yet. I'm sure that'll change in a year or two!!

5) At her 9 month appointment she was 21.2 lbs (75th-90th percentile) and 29 inches long (90-95th percentile). I make giant kids--i don't understand it!!

6) She loves: sticking out her tongue, smiling, riding in her Little Tykes car, eating paper, climbing stairs, cruising.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...