Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

8 Months!!!

She's growing up too fast!!! What a joy little Sarah Marie has been to us. She is getting more active--crawling like a champ, pulling herself up on to everything and taking "steps" while we hold her arms. Brooke and Will were just crawling at 8 months and didn't walk until 12-13 months. I would guess that Sarah will be walking (well) by Easter. We'll see--but I know this girl isn't going to wait around and let her siblings pass her by!!

She is a great baby and rarely cries HOWEVER is a complete princess and attention seeker. If she's being coddled and people and are paying attention to her (like at a party or restaurant or church), she will smile and you won't hear a peep from her. However don't let her drop from the center of attention-she'll let you know she doesn't approve!! It's so funny--third child survival skills at work!!

At 6 months, I was also eager to start making baby food for her. She wouldn't have ANYTHING to do with it! I tried and tried. This month, I just started giving her Cheerios and bits of whatever we were eating. The kid will eat anything she can pick up as long as I am not feeding her. Miss Independent. Or as Brooke and Will call her "the goat."

At any rate, this month as been a blast with Sarah Marie!

1 comment:

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...