Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

Family Pictures 2012

Here are some shots from our yearly family photo session done on Mare Island in Vallejo. It was such a beautiful setting and most of the pictures were taken on the porch of a gorgeous old Victorian home (former military officers quarters).

Yes, Will is SMILING this year!!!

This kid actually turned out to be quite the model for the camera. Nevermind that I can't get him to do anything--the photographer could!! This picture is SO his personality!!

And this picture is SO Brooke's personality. Just a happy, happy kid.

Sarah started crawling very soon after this picture was taken. She was on the move!

Of course Daddy and I had to pose for the camera, too! I love the old brick building in this pic!

1 comment:

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...