Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Batter Up!!!

As the kids are getting older, I have finally given in to the fact that our Saturdays will now be less of doing whatever we want and more centered around "events" that the kids participate in. I was against this type of
"kid events-driven" weekend for so long, but this year I finally succummed!!! And I couldn't be happier!!

Buddy's first T-Ball game was probably the most hilarious thing I have witnessed in my 35 years!! It was just adorable and extremely fun to watch. At one time, this would have been a nightmare, but now I am looking forward to many, many more Saturdays like this!!!










His team is the "Tin Caps," named after the Ft. Wayne minor league team
Rooney #3!
Scoring his first run!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...