Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Palm Sunday

We went to church on Saturday night this week since Scott is traveling on Sunday. This Sunday marks our one year anniversary at St. Dominics Church!! Both Scott and I were very impressed by the Palm Sunday Mass last year but this year, which is why we decided to start going to church at St. Doms. I have to admit though, I am a whole new person this year when it comes to my spiritual life! Not to mention that it helped actually understanding what everything meant this year. Last year, I had no clue why palm trees and church went together :)

This Mass was also the last one where I couldn't take communion. Next year will be Scott's turn and the year after that will be Brookey's first communion! I can't believe after this year-long process, Holy Week is finally here! It has never, ever meant so much to me. It's been an amazing journey that I hope will never end. But right now, it couldn't get any better than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...