Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter "Trifecta"


This Easter was definitely the most memorable, moving and awe-inspiring Easters I've ever had. At the Saturday night Easter Vigil, I was baptized, confirmed and received my first communion (what I like to call the Holy "Trifecta!!" ) :)

The entire week was insanely intense...i can't even describe it, really. I never, ever, EVER thought I'd be one of those people crying at church (i always thought those people must have done something REEEAALLY bad to be crying at church!!) but on Thursday, I found myself weeping like a baby, along with my fellow classmates.

Saturday was a lot like my wedding day--it was just a big blur of happiness that went by so fast. Everyone asked me if I was glad that I didn't have to go to class EVERY Tuesday night anymore...frankly, that makes me SO sad! Luckily, Scott is doing the classes starting next week, so I can continue to live vicariously through his experience. This has to be one of the best things I have ever done!

The picture above is the Fr. Michael who baptized me. He also baptized Brooke & Will in January. I got absolutely DRENCHED from head to toe and had less than 10 min. to look normal...that was a challenge :)

My awesome class!


Some of us with Fr. John who guided us through!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...