Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

William Riley Rooney: 2nd Year at OneTrueMedia.com

For the first time ever, I decided to go "non sappy" on the annual video. Instead, it's a happy, upbeat song :) I love the sappy songs, but I just HAD to use "You've Got a Friend in Me," the theme for the three Toy Story movies, for Buddy's video this year.

This child can hear the first two notes of this song and come running like Pavlov's dogs--the kid is OBSESSED with Buzz , Woody and the rest of the Toy Story crew. So it was only fitting to use this song for him. Plus, it's a cutsy song that's not too sappy-and that's pretty much Buddy in a nutshell...he can be cutsey, but he's not sappy in any way, shape or form...he's ALL boy!

1 comment:

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...