Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Being Responsible

So far this school year, Brooke has lost a sweater, her jacket and a nice hair bow. So I have been "lecturing" her on "being responsible"...whether or not that is a good idea to do to a 5 year old is in question, however I sure know she's listening...

Yesterday, we picked Buddy up from daycare and I was looking in his backpack for his beloved blanket. I couldn't find it, so I told the kids we had to go back to get it. In the backseat, I hear a big sigh and then I hear Brookey tell Buddy, "BUDDY!! Listen to me! You need to start being responsible! That blanket cost a lot of money and you need to take care of it!!"

I about died laughing. Ah, kids! They'll always bring out the "funny" side of a more-less annoying experience!!!

2 comments:

  1. too cute! That was one lesson I learned teaching... even when you think they aren't listening they are, it may just come out in another way :)

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...