Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Day of Kindergarten

Well, just like that, practically 5 years have come and gone as my baby was off to Kindergarten today! The day started with Mass from 9:15 to 10:15, then they went to their classrooms until 12:15 and they were done! I worked at the school until 12:15, too so it was a great way to ease myself into the transition!! :)

My office/classroom door is right by the Kindergarten playground so I did sneak a few peaks during recess :) I can't believe what a blessing it is that I can be at Brookey's school a couple of days a week. So far, she likes it too although she was so busy playing with all of her friends, she didn't even notice I was there! She knows practically everyone in her class from preschool which is making this a very easy transition for her. Who knows what this year will hold but so far, we're off to a good start!


All the Kindergartners at the alter

Brookey and Madeline

Later, Mom! As they march off to class...

2 comments:

  1. Look at those pictures of Brooke first day in kindergarten does my hear good. She's a beautiful girl. You must be proud. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...