Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Friends

We are so lucky Brookey has made such great friends at her school. Most of them will be in her Kindergarten class next year. If she stays with her school, she could be with these same kids all the way until 8th grade.. and beyond! That would be so wild!

Since many of my nearest and dearest friends are from elementary school, I would love for Brookey to have that same experience and make those same lifelong memories...from drinking juice boxes together to drinking wine together!! :-)





1 comment:

  1. Aaah, I met you in 3rd grade! And, look how long our friendship has lasted! :-) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...