Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Bruised Graduate!

Two days before her much-awaited preschool graduation pictures, danger-prone Brookey decided to run herself--eye first--into the corner of our bed. Ouch. The next day, she basically had a black eye. On picture day, it was MUCH better but still very visible.

When we got this picture back, Scott was like, "They really should have touched up her eye!! It looks awful!" I told him, =hello= it's the School Picture Guy, not Glam Shots!!! Anyhow, I think the pic is endearing, black eye and all!! It will definitely give us something to remember and laugh about in years to come!

Brookey officially "walks the plank" to get her preschool diploma on June 10. She majored in Letter Sounds and minored in Blond Haired Boys. It was an AWESOME year! Off to the Big School August!!!

5 comments:

  1. She looks like such a big girl!!!! Can't wait to see you guys in July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke looks grown up and look very much like her Mummy when she was Brooke"s age. I know I will cry watching her walking the line on June 10th.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so enjoy your writing. You make me chuckle! Congrats Book! And, I LOVE Will dancing in the previous post, btw.

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...