Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Will's First Birthday Bash!

Saturday, March 6, 2010 was definitely a FUN day!!! I have to admit I was pretty nervous having 35 people over in our small-ish house but everything turned out just fine!

We dined on homemade blueberry buttermilk scones (thank you, Grace!), two egg casseroles (thank you, Traci!), Swiss and Bacon Dip (thank you Rachel Ray!) and homemade potatoes (thank you Scott and Pops!!).


Brookey and her girl posse played together great. I thought Will might get freaked out with all the people around but of of course he was calm, cool and collected. That's my boy!!!! I thought I'd never say this, but I would have 35 people over at my house again...just not for awhile! I'm partied out. Happy Birthday, Little Buddy!!!!

The Girl Posse: Gracie, Sophie, Cailyn, Madeline, Sophia, Avery, Brookey & Maddie


Brookey & her twin, Madeline

Buddy on the Inchworm-thank you Uncle Steve!!! :-)

Birthday Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...