Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Big Sis, 'Lil Bro

This pic is so cute to me....it's funny to think that (hopefully?!) someday Buddy will be bigger and taller than Brooke. But right now, she is clearly the BIG sis! If I could whip out my camera fast enough, I could capture SOOOOOO many funny, silly, heartwarming moments between Brooke and Will. The way they interact is just priceless. She loves him to bits (except when he's being "annoying") and he is interested in everything, EVERYTHING his big sis is doing. Interactions between the two make Scott and I smile every day!!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Someday little bro will be watching out for big sis!

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...