Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

First Haircut Trauma!

Will's hair was getting out of control. He has the WORST receding hairline at age 1...NO hair on the sides, yet long and mangy in the back. Kinda like a mullet gone wrong. So Scott and I decided he needed a "shave"--something I have been wanting to do for MONTHS. We bought some shears and put them on the "long" setting so he didn't look like an Army recruit. I think it turned out as good as it could have, given what God has given him for a hairline thus far! Brookey sported the "bald on the sides" look for about 18 months, so I am hoping it eventually evens out.

Needless to say, Buddy was less than pleased with the shaving experience...

His mangy "before" hair:



Getting Buzzed:


The Trauma!


After all the trauma, at least he's clean cut!

2 comments:

  1. Is Brooke taking the photos? :-) That will be nice when that day finally comes for me! Will has a nice Marines cut!

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...