Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Run, Forest, Run!!!


On Saturday, October 19th my dear sister in law, Jenna and dear friend, Traci finished the Nike Women's Half Marathon! Seeing as how I would most likely drop dead if I tried to run to my mailbox and back, 13.1 miles is an incredible accomplishment!!! Those girls have definitely given me inspiration that SOMEDAY I will be able to cross that finish line, too....and for a great cause!!! I am thinking a half marathon someplace like Hawaii could convince me. :-) At any rate, CONGRATS, GIRLS!!!!! You're amazing!!! Oh, and don't ask how Traci and Jenna and all of us Rooneys met up in a sea of 20,000++ people...it was fate for sure!! We also just happened to walk up and see Jenna rounding Mile 11--just by chance!! So amazing!!













1 comment:

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...