Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

7 Months Old!

Our Little Buddy is SEVEN months old!! He's doing great and gets more funny every day! He's a champ with solids now (even though we didn't really start until 6 months). I am still making his food. His favorites are: yams, berries, apples, yogurt, yams mixed with chicken and carrot. He's not such a fan of the "greens" like peas and zucchini--who can blame the kid? Ick. He had a reaction to butternut squash, so I'm laying off any squash for a little while. I'll try beef and cheese on him this month.

About a week ago, he started getting up on all fours and rocking around, so I know it's time to put up the baby gate on the stairs. :-( He'll be crawling in no time. He likes going to "Baby School" as Brooke says and he eats and sleeps very well there (you know me-- I make them write down his schedule!!!) He's still taking THREE naps a day! I swear, when Brooke was this age, we were weaning her from two naps to one! This kid doesn't show any sign of moving away from the three nap schedule and the 6:00 bedtime...which I am proud to report I have pushed back from 5:30 to 6:00! A 5:30 bedtime is a little annoying for a variety of reasons, but I do understand he needs his shut eye. So far, he hasn't been sick but we're bracing ourselves for the cold season. He got his flu shot so hopefully he'll just get little colds here and there. Overall, it's been a great month!



1 comment:

  1. you guys seriously have the most amazing family! brooky is going to be a model and lil buddy is going to be a pro football player:)

    xoxoxo
    auntie beth

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...