Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!

Halloween isn't one of my favorite holidays but I can't say I didn't have a blast dressing up the little ones this year!!! Buddy sported both the Superman and the Nemo outfit this Halloween season. Brookey was another Disney Princess this year--Cinderella. I am thinking this might be the last year for princesses....please??

Note Brookey's hair, done by yours truly. I am available for weddings and other special occassions :-)

Buddy lasted through ONE house and got too burned out and had to go to bed. Oh, Little Buddy. Pretty soon, you'll catch on....ring doorbells, get candy. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

The Princess


Costume #1

Costume #2

Classic Buddy--the dazed and confused look. He's truly Daddy's boy!!!! :-)



The HAIR!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful princess (nice job on the hair!) Will is adorable as well!

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...