Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day/Birthday Weekend


Unfortunately, Will and his 18 hour-a-day sleeping habit did not allow us to get any cool WHOLE family pics...but here we all are...in some form or another. It was a great weekend but Scott and I both realized "we aren't in Kansas anymore." Meaning, the ball game has changed with two little ones. It's quite a bit different traveling with two! Especially when they are both off their schedules and one of them happens to be constipated!!! :-) Good times!! However, I can't complain--we are blessed with wonderful, healthy kids, we have awesome families and I have a super-awesome husband who surprised me with a new Mac laptop! Yay!









1 comment:

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...