Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

10 Weeks Old?


Well, tomorrow Little Buddy turns a whopping TEN weeks old! Like I mentioned in my previous blog, it seems like he's been part our family forever! I also have to keep remembering that even though he wasn't a full PREEMIE, he was three weeks early which is considered by my Dr. to be "preterm." Therefore, I have to always adjust his age by 3 weeks. So technically he's only 7 weeks old!! I guess this explains why he still acts like a "baby"--sleeping, eating, pooping (most of the time). Since he seems like he's been around forever, I think I am already expecting him to be sitting, rolling, crawling, walking :-) Please remind me to just stop, slow down and ENJOY this stage. As I always say with Brooke, it won't be long before he will want nothing to do with me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...