Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Will and Big Sister

Brooke has been an AWESOME, AWESOME big sister! So far, she seems to be adjusting to Will's presence in the house perfectly fine. In fact, yesterday she was staring at him and looked up and me and said, "Mommy? Can we keep him?" Then today in the middle of eating her lunch she said, "Mommy--we're a happy family, huh?" Kids...they say the darndest things. Everyone talked about the older sibling "regressing" with things like potty training, sleeping, etc. SO FAR, that hasn't been the case. I hope it continues!!

First walk...Will was not thrilled sitting in the stroller! He's too small for the carseat!







1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see them together! Will looks just like Scott, but with your nose.

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...