Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I Love Bathtime!!!


I am all fresh and clean now that I visited Mommy's Spa yesterday. I wasn't too happy when she woke me up from my deep sleep, but I loved the warm water and being under the heat lamps. I fell back asleep 2 minutes after my bath. Ahhhhh....life is good.

I am also eating ALL of my food and gained a whopping 2oz. last night! I am a chunker now!! I'm ready to bust out of the hospital...maybe Friday??! I think the nurses will miss me, though. I have heard them call me a little angel baby :-) I already have these people wrapped around my finger....

Also, see my forehead crinkles in the pic on the right? That is my "concerned/stressed out" look. I got it from Daddy. Mommy tells me I'll need Botox by Age 2!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! He definitely looks more chunky! Whatever they are doing in the ICU is working! Hurray!

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...