Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Countdown to Disney: 6 days!!!


I haven't had a vacation to look forward to in awhile and I have to say I am looking forward to this "vacation" more than anything in a long time!! It's like my Christmas present to ME! :) Not because I am necessarily excited to ride Dumbo The Flying Elephant, shake hands with Sleeping Beauty, eat a lollipop the size of my head or take a picture with Mickey Mouse ears....it's because our little rascal has been waking up every morning for the past few days asking, "Are we going to Disneyland today, Mommy??? Today?? When??" The look on her face when she walks through the gates of the Magic Kingdom will be a present more than I ever hoped or dreamed for.! If anyone knows me well, they know I am and have been a bit of a scrooge around Christmas (the holiday stresses me out, man!!). But this year, I have to say I have never looked so forward to the holiday season. Is it that Planned Parenthood commercial that says, "Having a baby changes everything." So true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...