Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Last Days of Summer





Brookey and I spent our last days of my whopping two week summer vacation going to the Children's Wonderland Park and the Bay Area Discovery Museum (aka: "Fun, Fun, Fun" according to her). She got more of her "fire truck fix" at Children's Wonderland, along with her first ride on a tire swing. The kid LOVE spinning around! At the Discovery Museum, she painted, did insect crafts and we had lunch outside looking at the Golden Gate Bridge. Mommy and daughter time well spent! It will be interesting trying to do fun things like this next summer with an infant in tow...But I guess people have done it with more than just two! A new challenge to look forward to :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...