Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

April Fools!!

We have an official due date now! April Fool's Day, 2009! Here's our first pic of Bundle of Joy Rooney #2. He/she is HUGE compared to when we first saw the ultrasound pics just 3 weeks ago. I'm not placing any bets on the sex, but this pregnancy has been very different than with Brookey. I'm a lot less sick (hardly at all) and don't crave sweets quite as much....i just crave food in general--not good. :-) Scott and I stressed to the Dr that we DON'T WANT TO FIND OUT the sex but we're betting that he blows it and tells us accidentally. He just seems like that type of guy. But anyhoo, so far so good with Baby Rooney #2!! Happy and healthy :-)

3 comments:

  1. No joke?!?! :-) If your pregnancy is so vastly different then I am betting it's a little boy ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Casey! How exciting. A little brother or sister for Brooke. Who is just adorable by the way. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...