Pages

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 25



Day 1: Sunday ~ I am blessed enough to have two great "dads" in my life! MY dad and the dad to my kiddos! We spent Father's Day morning at church then just hanging out and grilling--it was nice to have a day where we didn't have to DO anything or GO anywhere!

My dad & I at our wedding over 14 years ago ~


Quick pic in the backyard with the crazies! They are blessed!


Day 2: Monday ~ Brooke's first day of her intensive theater summer camp. It runs from now until August-- EVERY SINGLE DAY!  I stayed for orientation on Monday I can't tell you how impressed I was with all of the instructors. I was blown away.

Not only are they teaching these kids (6th grade though high schoolers) about acting, dancing, voice, theater, etc...they are also teaching them LIFE skills that they so desperately need. For instance, one of their classes is on how much money a "starting" actor makes and makes the kids go through a budgeting exercise on exactly how much money they will need to live. There was also a lot of emphasis on trying new things, going outside their comfort zones, how to deal with rejection and just allll of these amazing life skills. 

So far, it's the best money we've ever spent!


Her dance class was on the Young Rep Facebook page! LOL!


Day 3: Tuesday ~ Heat Wave! It was in the 100's every day this past week! Sarah has been enjoying swim lessons to beat the heat!! We go everyday while Brooke is at theater.



Day 4: Wednesday ~ Brooke and her friend at the water park to beat the heat! All the kids are getting nicely tanned! HA!


Day 5: Thursday ~ I think this was Tuesday, but whatever! Enjoying time with friends at the Thai Restaurant that opened in our 'hood. It's SO YUMMY!!


Day 6: Friday ~ Look at the pretty petunias and how out of control they are!! They started as 4 very small plants and now look at them! They survived the heat wave, thank goodness!



Sarah and Daddy playing "corn starch" (i.e. CORN HOLE) in the backyard. She likes to call it corn starch! LOL!


Day 7: Saturday ~ Fellow coach and friend, Missy and I went to Sacramento to a Beachbody event on Saturday. It was SO MUCH FUN and such good info. We laughed and cried! Ah, #coachlife!!


We had a fun and busy week! This is how we all felt at the end of the week!



Love food?? Need easy recipes?? Follow my Fit & Foodie Blog HERE!!
Follow my Facebook page, The Fit Foodie Mom HERE

Have a great week! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...