Pages

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Seven on Sunday ~ Week 24


This week was the week of VBC--Vacation Bible Camp! My kiddos have gone to it every year since they could but I have never have been able to help out and volunteer because I always had a baby/toddler at home!

Well, this year Brooke got to volunteer and Will and Sarah were both campers so I got to help! It was a CRAZY exhausting week but such a treat to teach the kiddos about Jesus in such a FUN way!! We had some much fun!

Fun in ROME--Will and team making aqueducts.


One day there was a petting zoo! The kids were THRILLED!


Sibling "love"-- Sarah!!!!!! GET OFF ME!!


 Halfway through the week!!! We are crazy-tired!


See??

They had awesome camp leaders!


Last day! Woot!!!!!!


Finishing off the HOT week with backyard roses and Vietnamese "Wrap Night."



Love food?? Follow my Fit & Foodie Blog HERE!!
Follow my Facebook page, The Fit Foodie Mom HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...