Pages

Monday, July 25, 2016

Seven on Sunday Weeks 28 & 29

Man, ever since we got back from our Midwest trip, I've been busy but having a hard time getting back into the swing of things! But maybe because it's summer and there is no real "routine" there's really nothing to get back into the swing of! HA!

At any rate, here's a little picture dump of the last two weeks!

Will did swimming lessons and Sarah and I did a lot of goofing around...




There were free Slurpees....


Picnics with family at wineries....




...we celebrated a NEW COUSIN!!!


Is her perfect or what??!! He's coming into a world with so much love around him!!


Tried new recipes...YUM!!!


Celebrated passing swimming tests with Chik fil A!



The kids and Scott golfed at twilight!



We celebrated friends ....


Had sleepovers....


And swam!!!!



I'd say it was a pretty fun two weeks!!!! We are headed out for another camping trip this weekend..trying to make the most of what is left of the summer!!


Friend me on Facebook HERE

Follow me on Instagram HERE

Follow any of my boards on Pinterest HERE 


 photo http___signaturesmylivesignaturecom_54493_88_9CE8AA3F49A05E87EC0C8AFE42F0194E_zps6da736d6.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...