Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

6 Months Old!

I've been a bit behind on posts but it's been crazy since school started! But I had to keep up on my milestone posts for Miss Sarah!

She is growing up before our eyes!! She is literally DAYS away from crawling and getting some teeth. Needless to say, all of these changes have disrupted her sleep in the past month. She was perfectly sleeping through the night at 12 weeks but for the past month, she's been waking up cranky around 4:30 again. Luckily she usually falls back to sleep most nights and doesn't need to be fed, but it's a bit on an adjustment since I was used to getting my sleep :) Ah, well. I'm sure it will pass after we get past this 6 month wackiness. She still takes (and needs) 3 naps a day including a 3 hour one, so I guess I can't complain too much.

The stats are that she is 18lbs, 10 oz and 28 inches long putting her in the 90th percentile for both weight and height. She's a big girl :) She just started eating solid food--her faves are sweet potatoes and pears. She really showed NO interest in solid food until last week.

We're about to (finally!!) invest in a fancy camera (not sure why it took THREE KIDS for me to decide we needed one!), so I'm sure I'll be posting lots of pics after that!!! I can't wait to start learning to take pictures with a **real** camera!!! The third kid might get the short end of the stick on a lot of stuff, but Sarah will have the best pictures of herself :) Plus, she doesn't protest when I put the camera in her face like the other 2!

Happy Half-Year, Sarah Marie!!!!

1 comment:

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...