Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

4 Months!

I'm a little behind...Miss Sarah turned 4 months almost a month ago! But here are the highlights and lowlights from the month:

- She's in the 90-95th percentile for height. Crazy! But I did notice that she always out grows the LENGTH of her sleepers before the body part. She's 75th or so for weight. She's a chunk, but nothing like Brooke.

- She went through a short phase (about a week, seemed like a month) where she stopped sleeping through the night. A few nights I had to feed her. I forgot how much I enjoy my sleep. :) Luckily, it was over fairly soon!

- We tried rice cereal and applesauce with her a little after she turned 4 months, just for fun. As the pictures show, she wasn't a fan. I didn't start Will until 6 months, so I'm in no rush. Every once in awhile I will try, just to get her used to it.

- She's still a happy, smiley baby except when she's tired (every 2-2 1/2 hours) or when she's hungry. She's rolling a lot, grabbing at everything, "talking" and belly laughing at her brother and sister's antics! She's a happy princess.

He LOVES his Little Sister! I will bring her in to wake him up from his nap and his face will immediately light up. Without her, he is super grumpy after waking up!

1 comment:

  1. The photo os Sarah and Will ... she is LONG! Damn, girl! It must be the Rooney genes, eh? Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...