Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011

Christmas has come and gone..AGAIN!!! Can't believe it's over. We all had a great Christmas, spending a couple of days with my dad visiting. The weather was sunny, dry and in the 60's for the entire week, which didn't feel too "Christmas-y", but I'm not complaining.

It's so freaking fun to see the kids at Christmas--it really just makes my year to see how much fun they have. Some highlights:

1. My dad and Scott spending 2+ hours on Christmas Eve setting up Buddy's 450 piece train set...

2) Seeing all of their hard work pay off when Buddy saw it and played with it for the next...8 hours!! The kid is obsessed.

3) Brookey lost another tooth so she really did want her "two front teeth" for Christmas (Santa couldn't work that miracle).

4) Brookey's gift of the year, a late model iTouch with a white, rhinestone (bling!) case. She thinks she's super cool, playing Angry Birds and listening to Kidz Bop.

All and all we had a great few days and it was nice to have Scott "home" and truly on vacation for the first time in forever. He's off all week (truly a Christmas Miracle!!), so tomorrow we're headed down to Half Moon Bay for a little stay-cation to visit to tidepools and chill by the beach. We're also sleeping in (7:30!!!!!) and yesterday the kids and I stayed in our PJs until 11am. I HEART vacation!!!!!!

He's ready for Christmas Eve Mass!


Can my kids smile or what?! Sheesh! They get that from the Rooney side...Uncle Chris in particular!!! Awful! But they both LOVE the train table!!!!

1 comment:

  1. We bought a similiar train set for Jillian! I like how it's off the floor and has it's own table, etc. That was key for us in purchasing a train set!

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...