Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Brookey's 6th Year Video

Here is the annual video. For the past 5 years, I've opted for sappy songs, but this year was not a real "sappy" year. It was a year filled with firsts and fun! First lost tooth, first camping trip, first "pet." And a lot of fun little trips--Tahoe, camping, apple picking...

So instead of sappy, I chose Brookey's favorite song this year: California Girls. If this song is ever on the radio, she sings it at the top of her lungs. I did opt to use the Kidz Bop version for the video. I don't think "sipping on gin and juice" was really appropriate for this point in her life :)

Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...