Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

1st Grade!

Brookey started 1st grade today and I just keep asking myself, "Where did the time go??!" This year was different than the first day of school last year. Last year, I was fighting back tears as my big girl pranced off with her Kindergarten class. This year, I was not emotional whatsoever...but I enjoyed seeing my friends with Kindergartners get all teary eyed!! It's a very sweet, milestone-moment....somehow 1st grade just isn't as nostalgic.

It just amazes me all the things that Brookey can suddenly do that she couldn't last year...ride her 2 wheeler, swim like a champion, tie shoes...read!!! It's amazing what just a few months can do.

She has the same teacher as she did last year, due to her teacher wanting to move up a grade. We love her teacher and I know she's going to have a great year!!



The 1st Graders with Fr. Michael :)


The Posse is back together

Brooke & BFF Maddie who started Kindergarten

Will didn't start anything new, but I couldn't leave him out!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...