Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cousin Time

Being an only child, one of my favorite childhood memories were summers spent in the sweltering Fresno heat with my cousins Corey, Tenaya, Candice and many of my older cousins as well. The younger kids and I would play outside all day long, build tree houses and wreak more havoc on my grandmother's house than she could bear....all in the name of family time. It was pure chaos and pure fun.

So last weekend, I was extremely thankful Brooke and Will got to spend a weekend with their cousins, Olivia and Kate. Chaos, yes, but I will cherish that weekend forever!!! It was just so cute to see them all together...to see their unique personalities and how they interacted. There were bumps, scraps, bloody noses and doors slammed in faces...I think it was all worth it!!! I hope my kids will always grow up to treasure Cousin Time.

Cousin Olivia was there to greet Brookey when she came home from school!

The babies decided they wanted to go topless (Monkey See, Monkey Do...i think Livy started it!)

Beautiful Girls!!!!!!!!!!! Kate & Livy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...