Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer Fun!

Summer vacation has gotten off to a great (and BUSY) start! It's been non-stop since my last day of work...but so much fun! Brookey's graduation, end of the year picnic, trips to the park and the pool and of course the big "graduation party!"

Kindergarten Here We Come!


"Graduation" Party

Homemade Cake (not by me!!)

Friends at the Party
Will's first trip to the pool (he is NOT a fan!)


Helping Daddy with the Garden

Running off into the sunset...I swear, this kid is like Forest Gump...he just runs and runs and runs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...