Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Resolutions 2010

I looked back at my 2009 New Years Resolutions and I have to say, I did pretty well! I did not eat any food from McDonald's, Burger King or my beloved Taco Bell for one entire year. And my resolution to be more healthy and make my own baby food was kept, too...until this month...i am still making baby food, but the month of December was anything but healthy. Needless to say, I'll be stepping outside to run some miles often!

This year, I am keeping it simple. Just two: 1) Spend more time with my kids (reduce my work hours) and 2) Make a kick-ass homemade pie crust. If I can do those two things, it is going to be a great year!! Happy 2010!

1 comment:

  1. Man, I guess I too have stayed away from fast food! HOT DAWG! Stick to your guns!

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...