Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Long Time, No Post!

I know I've been so bad about posting. It's been a pretty crazy week, but I'll have more to post next week. Right now, Brookey is doing great. She actually participated in her first "Big Girl" gymnastics class. Last week was a disaster and she refused to do anything without her old coach. This week she was much better and I think it will get even more fun for her once she warms up to the new coach. She our little cautious girl!!! You gotta EARN her trust!!! I have been trying to post a gymnastics video onto this site, but it never goes through. I'll try to figure it out and get a video up and running soon. It's too cute!



1 comment:

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...