Pages

Monday, September 1, 2008

Hair Clips & Nesting

Since there has been such an influx of little baby girls all of a sudden (with more on the way!!), I thought it would be helpful to start making cute little girl hair clips. Not to mention, I'm a little tired of spending $8 for matching clips everytime I go to Gymboree! It also might be the fact that "nesting" is hitting me a little early this pregnancy! I feel the need to "craft" and cook in between feeling like I want to hurl. Anyhoo, here is my first shot at some girly clips. Hopefully, I'll have many more designs on the way!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love them! Can you save a few for little Kate...it should only be another year or two until she has enough hair! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trish--maybe I'll design some stick-on ones for Miss Kate :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want some for our little girl!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are they for kiddies only? I would buy these for myself! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...