Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Sarah-15 Months

Our Little Baby is no longer a baby anymore! She's a crazy, walking, talking, screaming, laughing, dancing "little" toddler!

Each my of kids is sooooo different from one another..it's surprising they all came from the same parents! I have my sensitive, mature, art-sy, free spirit (Brooke-most like me although I am not art-sy!). My serious, by-the-book, boy's boy (Will, most like Scott in almost every way possible). And then there's Sarah Marie who is a social butterfly, SUPER smiley, loves, LOVES attention, must-be-in-the-center-of-it-all, kind of kid.I have no idea where this kid came from!! :)

At any rate, she keeps this whole family on our toes and she's such a blessing...no matter how crazy she gets at times!!! She's a typical "toddler"...age 12 months to 3 years and for me, this is the most difficult age. Still in diapers, unable to truly communicate and always on the move!! The good news is, I've been there, done that, so none of this is really surprising.

Here are some milestones/highlights of age 15 Months:

1) She's the little teapot, short and stout: weighs in at 26 1/2 lbs (95th percentile) and 2 feet, 7 inches (only 75th percentile). She's got a giant belly and thunder thighs to boot. She's a big girl :)

2) She loves to eat (obviously). Some faves include Mac and Cheese (ABSOLUTE fave!), peas, bananas, any pasta, taco casserole/beans, Clif Bars and cheese.

3) She's still "allergic" to regular milk so she's on 100% Lactose-Free. She's fine with other dairy, just not milk on it's own.We'll try again in a few months.

4) She's allergic to blueberries.

5) She's most definitely behind the other 2 kids in terms of speech. Both Brooke and Will had many more words under their belt at 15 months. However, she's completely bypassed the "mama" "dada", juvenile baby words and her first words were: Nana (banana), Flower, Fruit and iPad. So although the kid may not say 1,000 words, I'm not worried about her one bit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...