Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

50's Flashback!

Brookey's school celebrated their 50th anniversary last week, so we had to break out the poodle skirt and scarves!

They only gave us 4 days advance notice to "prepare" for this dress up day, which was tough but Party City came through :) I love the 50's!! We might all have to be a "50's Family" for Halloween this year....Brooke in her poodle skirt, Buddy in a letter-jacket, Scott in a suit with a pipe and me in a cute "Lucielle Ball" dress, heels and a feather duster!! I can't think of anything else more realistic!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...