Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Swimming Fools on the 4th


We spent the 4th of July in Fresno where I expected to completely ROAST in 100+++ degree temps. Luckily, I prepared for the worst so I was pleasantly surprised. 105 isn't all that bad as long as you're in the pool!! Which is exactly what we did all weekend!

Brooke hit a huge milestone of jumping off the diving board which I didn't expect her to do for at least another 5 years...just knowing the type of kid she is! She shocked us! I suggested she give it a try and told her to go stand on the board to see how it felt. When she was up there she asked me, "Mommy, will I drown?" Of course I assured her she wouldn't, and 3 seconds later she jumped right in! After a few more times, she got brave and swam the length of the pool, too. So proud of her!!!

Buddy on the other hand is fearless and he would jump off a 10 meter board right now if we let him!! He spent his pool time jumping off the side at least 125 times. HAPPY 4th!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ah Fresno! How fun! Tell you mommy hi for me! I haven't been home in awhile : ( Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...