Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Walking The Red Carpet

I have never been "into" the Oscars...probably since we hardly ever watch movies. Scott and I have never, ever been to a movie together-imagine that! Although I am proud to say I did watch at least ONE of the nominated movies this year--Toy Story 3!!!

But since our good friends have started having an annual Oscar Party, I have to admit, we've had some fun walking the red carpet!! Especially since they made it "adults only" this year--big difference!!! :)

This party is especially nice for us since at last years party, we met and made some of our very best friends here in the community. It was a wonderful Mommy and Daddy's night out all around and a chance to catch up with some wonderful friends!

3 comments:

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...