Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

He Never Slows Down!

You'd think a double ear infection and conjunctivitis would slow this kid down a bit. But noooooooooo. Still ornery as ever, even with his swollen pink eyes!! I am seriously scared about what is about to hit me in raising a BOY. I tell you what, it's is the polar opposite of raising a girl. Brooke was active, but Buddy is active, determined, fearless and just plain NUTS! He'll stick his finger in an electric socket, look at me, and laugh! Definitely some testosterone in this kid. Lord help us!!!!! And yes, it's time to cover ALL the sockets (again!)...even though Brookey never, ever even came close to sticking her finger in a socket!


1 comment:

  1. Matt keeps asking me if Jillian is part boy. Maybe she is -- she seems to be doing the same things Will is doing! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...