Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dennis the Menace

Is that the orneriest face or what?! Our little angel is become quite a little....BOY. So far, in his 10 short months of life he has managed to make his swing come crashing down on him, knock down and break a floor lamp, bash his nose on the wood floors and resulting in a bloody nose, call the fire department on my cell phone, hit his lip on my knee resulting in a bloody lip and constantly tear down his video monitor.

Um....girls don't do this type of thing as far as I know! Just little BOYS! We've ceased calling him our angel and now his just Dennis the Menace!!! Mommy's little Menace II Society!





1 comment:

Quick and Easy Meal Prep for Breakfast + Lunch + Snacks!

Ready for a SUPER quick and easy meal prep?! No joke, it took me longer to find all the lids to these containers than it did it prep my b...